Wednesday, June 9, 2021

 



Today we searched for reliable wi-fi, ending up in fron of the Point Arena library, so I could upload the following blog post: 

On Tuesday, we decided to “do the beach” as it was warm and there wasn’t a soul on the Manchester Park beach when we arrived.  Lizzie first walked north along the beach, then came back and walked about 20 minutes to the south toward the lighthouse in the distance.  She reported finding no sea shells but did find a bit of polished green glass. 

My beachcombing was a little more limited because my replaced knee does not like shifting sand, plus the tide was coming in and few exposed shells or large pebbles could be seen.  But I basked on the warm sand, and listened to the wildly crashing waves. 



We picnicked at the trailhead, then Lizzie returned to the beach while I had a 90 minute Healthcare Foundation conference call  three does walked past my car where I say quietly, a jack rabbit scampered by, then for about an hour, two weasels played in the nearby field:









No comments:

Post a Comment